Welcome note

A girl with a mind, a woman with modesty, a lady with classthese are the confessions of a hijabi girl in a crazy world...

E-mail: ihijabi@gmail.com | Facebook: facebook.com/ihijabi | Instagram: ihijabi_blog

Sunday, 15 August 2010

A world of wonders



Crisping and crunching under my feet
The wind is cool, but the air is still sweet
Leaves are like flames the trees seem to be blazing
My eyes look around in awe, like I've seen something amazing.
Birds take flight as the clouds begin to cry
Glistening droplets of diamonds fall from the sky.

I look up and my mind wonders
how something so perfect
could have been created by a series of blunders.

Then I think of the designer and know that I am lucky to be
among those whom Allah has chosen to see
the truth of our existence
which makes me more keen
to learn about the Lord of the heavens and earth
and everything in between.

i hijabi

No comments:

Post a Comment