And why is this the most dangerous cake recipe in the world? Because now we are all only 5 minutes away from chocolate cake at any time of the day or night! Yippee!
You will need:
- 4 tablespoons self raising flour
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons cocoa
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 3 tablespoons chocolate chips, or more if you want it reaallly chocolatey (optional)
- A small splash of vanilla extract
- 1 large coffee mug
- Add dry ingredients to mug, and mix well. Add the egg and mix thoroughly.
- Pour in the milk and oil and mix well.
- Add the chocolate chips (if using) and vanilla extract, and mix again.
- Put your mug in the microwave and cook for 3 minutes at 1000 watts (high). The cake will rise over the top of the mug, but don't be alarmed!
- Allow to cool a little, and tip out onto a plate if desired or just eat it straight from the mug.
Finish it off with some ice cream, whipped cream, golden syrup, icing or whatever else you come up with and enjoy!!!!!!
So go ahead try it and share your 5 minute chocolate mug cake experience.
-Taken and adapted from the 5 minute chocolate mug cake facebook page, to read reviews from those that have tried it go to: http://www.facebook.com/pages/5-MINUTE-CHOCOLATE-MUG-CAKE/85427078942-