Welcome note

A girl with a mind, a woman with modesty, a lady with classthese are the confessions of a hijabi girl in a crazy world...

E-mail: ihijabi@gmail.com | Facebook: facebook.com/ihijabi | Instagram: ihijabi_blog

Wednesday, 27 July 2011

Hijab Obsessions- Colourful Jersey Hijabs

Assalaamu alaikum,

Today I went to the post office to pick up my Hijab Obsessions package which I am delighted with!! I got 2 jersey hijabs one in Royal Blue & one in Aubergine Purple. They're both absolutely amazing jersey fabric, very soft & very lightweight. My fav has to be the purple (just loving that colour at the moment =D), the blue is a bit brighter than I'd usually go for but bright primary colours are very in this season so I guess I'll try it out inshaAllah.

Here are some pics =D sorry about the editing, need to fix my photoshop, so I had to make do with paint =S

Royal Blue



Aubergine Purple




Here is a picture of the giveaway goodies courtesy of Hijab Obsessions (=


-Charcoal Jersey Hijab
-Silky pink Hijab
-Blue & Pink Stripey thin Hijab

So what do you think of these scarves?

6 comments:

  1. Do you want to put up the pictures where you couldn't breathe, they turned out good

    ReplyDelete
  2. Assalamualaikum,

    totally loved the hijabs! :)

    I wanted to know.. do these hijabs come in the same style that u are wearing or did u urself tie them up that way? Because I've seen hijabs that come with the folds and stuff that make it look like we have tied them up.. so wanted to know .. if these hijabs are that type or they are just normal hijabs that we have to wrap it around ourselves!

    P.S. If you wrapped it yourself.. do u have a tutorial for the way you have drapped the purple hijab? It look's just lovely!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Walaykum salaam PoetntialHijabi- Alhamdulillah I'm glad you like them ...I love them!!

    They are long rectangular scarves like normal ones but in the jersey fabric. I literally just wrapped this like a normal pashmina wrap with 2 folds on top, I bought the long side and pinned it to my shoulder on the other side to drape across my chest. The folds are really easy to do and the fabric just drapes really well creating that affect without you doing anything.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow that's nice! :)It looks absolutely lovely! Woeld surely love to try it out someday, inshaAllah! :)
    Jazakallahu Khair!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What is the difference between a maxi jersey hijab and a regular jersey hijab?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maxi hijabs are bigger and longer, so more coverage, more folds & more drapes =D

      Delete