Welcome note

A girl with a mind, a woman with modesty, a lady with classthese are the confessions of a hijabi girl in a crazy world...

E-mail: ihijabi@gmail.com | Facebook: facebook.com/ihijabi | Instagram: ihijabi_blog

Sunday, 28 August 2011

Bipolar


Cold and dark
Numb and hollow
Don’t look around
Keep my eyes closed
Keep my head down
A ray of sun beams into the emptiness
Lift me off the ground
And I’m soaring
Through the sky
I’m soaring
Rules of my own have been broken
Like the rules of gravity I have broken
I fear I’m falling
Blinded by the happiness
And I fear
The day the lightning strikes
And I’m broken
Like a bullet shattering glass
I’m broken
Fragments of my heart are floating
And I’m falling
Into the darkness again
I’m falling through the empty space
I’m falling and I fear
The silence when my heart makes no sound
And I fear
The tears and pain when I hit the ground.

Written by
-iHijabi-

No comments:

Post a Comment