Welcome note

A girl with a mind, a woman with modesty, a lady with classthese are the confessions of a hijabi girl in a crazy world...

E-mail: ihijabi@gmail.com | Facebook: facebook.com/ihijabi | Instagram: ihijabi_blog

Wednesday, 23 November 2011

My Cloak of Modesty

My cloak of modesty
My crown
My identity
Dont like it? Lump it!
Sticks & stones may break my bones  
But your mindless ignorance will never shake me
Dear Mr Sarkozy and the lying cheating sleazy men of the world I really don't need YOU to save me
My hijab may make you feel uneasy
But it's not you I'm here to be pleasing

Your crusade to save the oppressed women in hijab is begining to look silly
When YOU are the oppressors of women worldwide hijabi or not, really.

So to the facist bigots and all the men who can't stand to see women who can think for themselves believe me
You've underestimated Muslim women we don't go down without a fight
You won't get rid of intellectual minds that easy.

iHijabi

No comments:

Post a Comment