Welcome note

A girl with a mind, a woman with modesty, a lady with classthese are the confessions of a hijabi girl in a crazy world...

E-mail: ihijabi@gmail.com | Facebook: facebook.com/ihijabi | Instagram: ihijabi_blog

Wednesday, 23 November 2011

Pearl Hijabs- Review

Salaam sisters!!


What do you think of this hijab? Not to everyones taste I know but I was kinda getting bored of the crinkle floral scarves we've had all summer sooo when I came across this new hijab company I was overjoyed to see some pretty unique hijabs. I've had some positive feedback about this hijab and I absolutely LOVE it =D

It's so pretty and cute, fun, classy and girly and soooo me! The hijab is a printed pashmina, so uber comfy to wear and PERFECT for the colder season. It arrived within a week of being posted and was wrapped in tissue paper (obvi in another plastic postage envelope), I'm a sucker for cute packaging and this hijab company has so much attention to detail which shows how much love and effort goes into running it. The customer service is very good with e-mails being replied to very promptly. All in all a successful hijab company in the making, setting trends and not just following others!



I suppose wearing a hijab like this on your head when you go out could attract too much attention and eventhough I like it, subtlty is more my style so I wore it as a neck scarf instead (=


I may wear it on my head (depending on what I'm wearing ofc) when I go to my cousins house or some sort of girly get together as to me it's most suitable for those kinds of occasions.

Soooo if you want a hijab like this or want to check out some other hijabs by the lovely Pearl hijabs click HERE to be re-directed to their FB page, you wont e disappointed =D

Supercalafrajalistic espialadocious...Salaam!

No comments:

Post a Comment