Welcome note

A girl with a mind, a woman with modesty, a lady with classthese are the confessions of a hijabi girl in a crazy world...

E-mail: ihijabi@gmail.com | Facebook: facebook.com/ihijabi | Instagram: ihijabi_blog

Monday, 14 November 2011

Send me your bio-dahtah xD

So you get to that dreaded 'age' when you family start 'looking' for someone for you and your asked to write your CV/Bio-data so they can give it out to potential spouses what the hell do you write? This was my cousin's first draft of her CV she's wondering where she's going wrong...maybe you can help lol.

ALL about me, myself and I!!!

  • Brown eyes
  • Rounded longish face
  • Bushy eyebrows
  • Between 4’11’’ and  5’00 – some say I look taller???
  • Teeth -  have full set of adult teeth, with slight gap in between top 2 front teeth.
  • 4 fingers and 1 thumb on each hand, oh yeh n 2 hands. 10 toes, 5 on each foot and also 2 feet, but not 2 left feet or 2 right feet but one of each. Oh, and not to forget no nails missing.
  • Over all Alhamduluillah full set of limbs, more or less symmetrical body.
  • Dark brown/black hair a bit like most Bangladeshi girls. Relatively straight, still need to count how many strands though.  (may be in the thousands, yep yep, balding slowly) no gray hairs yet.
  • Skin colour – not so laal or shundor and not that moyla either. Hmm.. some wer in the middle.
Okay... well , that’s EVERYTHING about me!!

Criteria for a bhai in islam is as follows :- 

  • Shundor saab (good looking mister)
  • Lots of paisa and houses. (lots of money & houses)
  • But most importantly amar lakhan (like me) Eeeeslamic. 

Yes girls you may use this template when your parents ask for yours xD


[Note this was a joke please do not use this template if you're serious about getting married; not written to offend anyone, so lay off haraam police]

6 comments:

  1. that note at the bottom about do not use this as a template
    if I was a guy I'd so marry her
    she seems like she got a quirky personality :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Affa ami afnareh shaadi kortham sai xx
    lmao im kiddingz, im a sister! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha sis are you Bengali?

    Also, I noticed you're around 4 ft 11? Me tooooo. I thought I was the only small person in the world :-p *snap* Though I am wondering how the sunnah clothing butterfly abayah fit you? Because I went on to their website and their smallest size is a 54. Being 4 ft 11, that is way too long. Only a 52 fits me (even then it's big). What are your thoughts? xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, yeah I am sis, this was my cousins first draft of her CV...I'm 5ft 3 ish so the 54 fits me aH

      Delete