Welcome note

A girl with a mind, a woman with modesty, a lady with classthese are the confessions of a hijabi girl in a crazy world...

E-mail: ihijabi@gmail.com | Facebook: facebook.com/ihijabi | Instagram: ihijabi_blog

Saturday, 7 January 2012

Sometimes


Sometimes I get the giggles and cant stop,
Sometimes I cry for no reason,
Sometimes I get upset and then forget why I got upset,
Sometimes I feel empty when I have everything around me,
Sometimes I just want a hug
And sometimes I just want to be left alone to sit in the dark,
Sometimes I want to stand on a mountain and scream
And sometimes I want embrace the silence,
Sometimes I want to run and feel the wind rush past me,
Sometimes I just want to be lazy and lie in the sun...
Sometimes I think I'm an emotional wreck,
But sometimes I think I'm just human so what the heck?

No comments:

Post a Comment