Welcome note

A girl with a mind, a woman with modesty, a lady with classthese are the confessions of a hijabi girl in a crazy world...

E-mail: ihijabi@gmail.com | Facebook: facebook.com/ihijabi | Instagram: ihijabi_blog

Sunday, 19 February 2012

OOTEvening- elegant wedding guest


I went to a wedding last night and wore a dress I bought for my cousins wedding last year (yes I wear A LOT of greens, teals & blues lol). I can't remember which shop I bought it from but it's a shop in Bethnal Green. The dress has an embroidered collar which you can't see because of the scarf. The silver scarf is from Hijab Fashion Shop, the sandle's from Unze London, the bag a random online store.



6 comments:

  1. Sis you both look really gorgeous, I love the colours. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sis, looking amazing, I was looking for something similar like your outfit for my uncles wedding coming up but its either too long (because i am short) or something is wrong with the sleeves, like its too 'see-thru' or too short. Overall, love it :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah this is quite long, but that's how I wanted it. Also the sleeves only have lining for half of the arm so it's a bit see through but I just wore a long sleeve top in a similar colour underneath, you can't really tell so it's ok.

      Delete
  3. very nice colours. i love the design

    ReplyDelete