Welcome note

A girl with a mind, a woman with modesty, a lady with classthese are the confessions of a hijabi girl in a crazy world...

E-mail: ihijabi@gmail.com | Facebook: facebook.com/ihijabi | Instagram: ihijabi_blog

Friday, 8 June 2012

Who doesn't like cake?

Salaam all!

Hope you are having a lovely Jumu'a. I've been making trying to make cupcakes for a couple of months now, trying to get them perfect and first FIVE times they came out rubbish. Alhamdulillah after a lot of practice (aka trial & error) I think I'm getting better at it, here are some pics of cupcakes and a cake I made recently, they're still very simple but once I have mastered the simple stuff I'll move on to more complex ones...what do you think?





Do you like baking/cooking? If so, why not show us some of your 'creations' (=

1 comment:

  1. Wow, they look amazing, masha'allah and im sure they taste great. I've had so many attempts at making icing but it never seems to work. :(

    ReplyDelete