Welcome note

A girl with a mind, a woman with modesty, a lady with classthese are the confessions of a hijabi girl in a crazy world...

E-mail: ihijabi@gmail.com | Facebook: facebook.com/ihijabi | Instagram: ihijabi_blog

Sunday, 23 December 2012

OOTD- It's cold outside...!


Winter is one of my favourite times of the year, it's a dream come true for many hijabi's because people wear more clothes not less and we get to layer up without looking out of place or feeling hot. Today I have a double dose outfit of the day because I haven't done one in ages...this is me and my sister after being out shopping today.

Me.. =)





Coat: Topshop
Hijab: HijabFashionShop.com
Gloves: Not sure, probably from some market stall (they're really old)
Ring: Camden Town
Snood: Primark
Brooch: Monsoon
Abaya: Whitechapel Market

My sister...(=




Coat: ASOS Market (you might recognise it from before...its mine lol)
Ankle Boots: Shoe Zone
Snood: Primark
Bag: Primark
Abaya: Tailor made
Hijab: Woodgreen

Whats your favourite thing about Winter?

1 comment:

  1. lovley outfits !
    my favourite thing is snow - a promenade in the snow when it's dark outside. It's just so quite - all you here is the snow under your shoes and your breath - amazing moments + super romantic :)) haha

    ReplyDelete