Welcome note

A girl with a mind, a woman with modesty, a lady with classthese are the confessions of a hijabi girl in a crazy world...

E-mail: ihijabi@gmail.com | Facebook: facebook.com/ihijabi | Instagram: ihijabi_blog

Sunday, 20 October 2013

OOTD Eid Al-Adha '13

Eid was last Tuesday so I thought I would share an outfit of the day post with you (=

The dress & bangles are from shops in East London, the pink hijab from an online store which I can't remember the name of...(sorry not very helpful I know)...and the embellishment on my scarf came with a dress made by Maleka Abayaz.






And that's it folks....how was your Eid?

2 comments:

  1. Eid mobarak sis,
    You looked stunning!

    XO

    www.myownfairytale.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice write-up ! following you, will be happy if u follow me back as well.

    ReplyDelete